Welcome to the Library's Economics research guide. Browse through the menu on the left to find Economics databases, print & online books, Internet resources, and more.
- If you need help, stop by the library to chat with a librarian at the desk, or contact us using another option.
- Take advantage of the department's Economics Resource Center.
- For a general search as you're getting started on a paper or project, try Discover@UMSL. This tool simultaneously searches UMSL's catalog and many other resources.
- Discover@UMSL does not index all our resources. For more targeted searches, use one or more of the individual databases. For example, reports on specific industries can more easily be found by directly going to EconLit, Capital IQ NetAdvantage, and Mergent Intellect.
- Looking for a specific journal title? Use the Journals and Ebooks by Title link to see if UMSL has access to it, or browse our title list of available Business & Economics journals.
- Also be sure to familiarize yourself with the many Internet Resources available. Many government, nonprofit, and private organizations offer valuable data, reports, and analyses that are essential to economists.